Are you looking at plans for cloud hosting in India? Do you know why cloud hosting is being preferred? Which factors should you keep in mind while finding the most suitable plan for web hosting? Let’s find some answers which will help you select the best hosting provider and the plan as well:
The best cloud hosting provider offers a host of benefits to the subscribers. But before we move to the hosting we should know what the cloud hosting is all about. In cloud hosting your site is not hosted on a single server instead it is hosted on a network of servers which is termed as ‘cloud’. The biggest advantage of the cloud hosting is that is that there is no single point of failure. In fact, as soon as a server fails there are others to take its place. It means that you get uninterrupted computing resources. The benefits offered by the cloud hosting are:
Instant scaling– When you use the power of the cloud, you can scale the resources in no time. It happens within a few clicks. So as when your business grows the website grows as well.
Faster Websites– Cloud hosting has a significant effect over the page load speed and low-density servers make sure that you get the desired performance.
High Data Availability– When you go for the cloud, you benefit from the automatic distribution of the mirrored data copies. This mechanism makes sure that you never lose on the data.
Performance analysis– When you go for this hosting, you also get a dashboard using which you can analyse the traffic on the website.
Billing on Monthly Basis– A good hosting provider offers clean monthly billing so that there are no surprise charges at the end of the month.
Managed Hosting– The best thing about the cloud hosting is that it is entirely managed. All the updates and the patches are the responsibility of the provider.
Most provider of cloud hosting in India offer different plans and when you are selecting a particular plan there are many things that you will have to keep in mind:
- The number of sites- Hosting plans vary on the number of websites that can be hosted. You can choose between a single domain plan and unlimited domain plan.
- Expected Monthly Visitors- How many visitors are you expecting on monthly basis. For a high traffic, the site goes for a plan that can support a large number of visitors.
- CPU- For higher processing speed choose a processor that offers higher speed.
- RAM- Higher the RAM the better it is.
- Bandwidth- When the visitor traffic is high, you should go for a plan that offers more data transfer. It makes sure that you never have to worry about the site getting inaccessible on unavailable.
- Prices- Based on your requirements, it is better to go for a plan that offers a reasonable price.
In the End
When you keep all these factors in mind, you can remain assured that you have the best hosting plan and the provider to host your website.